This is a treatment method involving an injection of carbon dioxide (CO2) at high pressure into the dermis, which makes up the most volume of the skin and determines its overall thickness, in order to cut the fibrotic bands, and at the same time, causing physical and chemical damage to the skin to help the skin regenerate on its own.
Short and simple procedure that leads to total skin regeneration, with simultaneous improvement in the appearance of scars and wrinkles as well as skin elasticity.
1. Effectively diminishes wrinkles on the neck which are difficult to treat
2. Effectively treats scars by facilitating skin regeneration by cutting the tissues that are pulling on the skin from underneath
3. Effectively improves skin elasticity with simultaneous regeneration of the skin on the inside and outside
4. Applicable to all types of scars and wrinkles
5. Little to no pain during the procedure
- What’s special about the XCAR wrinkle and scar treatment system?
XCAR can effectively diminish the appearance of scars and wrinkles around the eyes as well as wrinkles on the neck, which are known to be difficult to treat.
- How long does the procedure take?
It takes around 10 minutes to perform the procedure on the entire face.
- How many XCAR procedures do you recommend?
When it comes to XCAR, just 2 to 3 treatments will result in noticeable improvement in the appearance of scars and wrinkles as well as skin elasticity. It also helps with the collagen remodeling inside the skin. In order to continually improve old scars, we recommend 3 to 5 treatments.
- Is it possible to return to normal everyday activities immediately after treatment?
XCAR causes little to no pain during the procedure, and doesn’t have much impact on your ability to carry out everyday activities.