If any of the following applies to you, then visit us at Hus-hu!
“Even when I’m a little nervous, my face flushes and feels hot.”
“My cheeks easily become red even with small temperature changes.”
“The red marks resulting from acne haven’t disappeared for years.”
“I can’t hide my emotions because they are so evident on my face.”
Facial flushing or redness of the face refers to cases where a person easily becomes red in the face and the redness is very noticeable and lasts a long time. Medically, it is called hemorrhagic telangiectasia, which is characterized by abnormally enlarged capillaries that make the skin appear red. The causes of this condition are very diverse.
- A chronic inflammatory skin decrease occurring at the center of the face
- Redness resulting from menopause or a condition associated with the gastrointestinal system
- Hereditary cause, or rapid changes in the surrounding or body temperature
- Severe stress or emotional changes
- Hormone or vitamin deficiency
- Drugs (drugs for hypertension or angina, etc.)
Why Is Hus-hu Dermatology Clinic Famous for Its Treatment for Facial Flushing?
Hus-hu’s Know-how in Treating Facial Flushing
Proper Treatment Begins with Accurate Diagnosis
1. Procedure performed by a dermatologist
Facial flushing is a disease that requires treatment from a dermatologist. Dermatologists are highly skilled medical specialists with advanced knowledge and experience in the field of dermatology compared to general physicians. Dermatologists must study and train in skin histology and skin science for a minimum of 4 to 6 years.
2. A wealth of know-how and clinical experience in treating facial flushing, rosacea, and red acne marks
Hus-hu is a hospital staffed solely with dermatologists. The medical staff have conducted joint research to develop their know-how in treating facial flushing, rosacea and red acne marks for a wide variety of medical cases.
Over 95% of the patients who received treatment for facial flushing, rosacea and red acne marks at Hus-hu reported that they were satisfied with the results.
3. Scientific and systematic approach using state-of-the-art equipment
+ VISIA program
VISIA, a state-of-the-art skin assessment system, is used to determine the red areas (areas of redness) in the face, the degree of redness, skin sensitivity level, and degree and distribution of potential pigmentation to initiate the most effective and systematic treatment.
+ VECTRA Program
Vectra, which is a state-of-the-art 3D camera, is used to check the areas of redness and rosacea, and determine the degree to which the capillaries have become enlarged. Based on the results, optimum and customized treatment is initiated.
|Flushing and Dryness||Acne redness|
Scaling + Sebocare + Calming aesthetic
Acne skincare / Soothing moisturizing aesthetic
Redness aesthetic / Soothing moisturizing aesthetic
Vascular Treatment Laser Equipment That Produces Excellent Treatment Effects
Vbeam Perfecta is a world-renowned laser used to selectively destroy enlarged or thickened blood vessels. It is effective in treating red marks from acne, rosacea, angioma, hemangiectasia, red spots, dark reddish dark circles under the eyes, red marks from atopic dermatitis, and facial flushing.
- Selectively destroys enlarged or thickened blood vessels
- Minimal skin damage with the use of a dynamic cooling device
- Little to no bruising and pain with the use of short wavelengths
Treats blood vessels and pigmentations and increases elasticity all at once!
GentleMAX 3G Whitening
GentleMAXLaser contracts the blood vessels that have expanded while treating the pigmented lesions such as melasma, freckles and blemishes, and improves the elastic fibers in the dermis to progressively transform the skin to appear clearer, more transparent and firmer.
- Simultaneously improves pigmentation disorders and skin elasticity at the same time
- Minimizes skin damage with a cooling system
In the case of erythematous skin, which is sensitive to stimuli, treatments that can cause irritations should be avoided, and the skin should be soothed and hydrated immediately after the procedure to reduce the redness. At Hus-hu, the erythema care program helps alleviate redness in the face and enhance the laser treatment effects.
The main cause of blood vessel dilation is inflammation in the skin that is not visible to the eyes. Thus, orally administered and topical medications for inflammation are prescribed so as to alleviate facial flushing and redness.
Vbeam Perfecta is a world-renowned laser used to selectively destroy enlarged or thickened blood vessels. It is effective in treating red marks from acne, rosacea, angioma, hemangiectasia, red spots, dark reddish dark circles under the eyes, red marks from atopic dermatitis, and facial flushing. Unlike the conventional laser systems, it has a dynamic cooling device that minimizes thermal damage, pain and skin damage during treatment.
Outstanding treatment effects for facial flushing
The pulse exposure time is longer compared to the previous Vbeam lasers, and thus it shows excellent effectiveness in treating facial flushing, which could not be treated using any other vascular treatment lasers.
Reduced side effects
The laser has almost no impact on the upper part of the skin and the surrounding tissue, so there is low chance of side effects such as scarring.
Reduced thermal damage during treatment
The dynamic cooling device protects the surface of the skin, and this is why less bruising and purpura occur compared to other lasers. Even if such side effects occur, recovery is made very quickly, so there is no problem going back to one’s normal daily activities after the procedure.
1. Selectively destroys enlarged or thickened blood vessels
- The 585nm wavelength mode of Vbeam laser results in the highest absorption of hemoglobin. So without impacting the surrounding tissues, it selectively destroys the blood vessels. As such, it produces outstanding effects in a safe way.
- The 532nm (Excel V Laser) and 1064nm (IPL laser) modes used in vascular treatments have low selectivity, and they can have an impact on the normal tissues around the target site. Intense treatment at high energy levels can potentially result in side effects such as pigmentation, blisters and scars, and you may not be satisfied with the treatment results.
2. Minimal skin damage with the use of a dynamic cooling device
- The dynamic cooling device (DCD) of Vbeam laser minimizes damage to the normal tissues around the target site. So it can be used to administer intense energy in a safe way.
3. Little to no bruising and pain with the use of short wavelengths
4. Short procedure time: 20 to 30 minute
1. Those who have vascular diseases, facial flushing, and dilated capillaries
2. Those who have red spots and rosacea
3. Those who have red acne or atopic dermatitis marks
4. Those who have dark reddish dark circles
5. Those who have stretch marks resulting from obesity or pregnancy
6. Those who have psoriasis