This is a skin regeneration procedure using Smart Prep II, a patented product developed by incorporating a special technology to concentrate the live stem cells in patients’ blood. Stem cells that have been concentrated 6- to 8-fold are injected into aging and sagging skin to trigger skin regeneration and plump up the skin.
The growth factors released by activated platelets draw stem cells and promote their growth. This in turn leads to the formation of collagen and elastin fibers, which helps improve skin elasticity and makes the skin healthy and rejuvenated from deep within.
Treatment of acne scars/marks
The activated growth factors inhibit excess secretion of sebum, which can cause acne, in order to prevent breakouts, and generate collagen and elastin fibers, which help fill in acne scars.
Inhibition of hair loss
It promotes proliferation of hair follicles and hair growth, and helps increase and thicken hair.
- With the use of stem cells extracted from the patient’s own blood, its effects are achieved faster than the conventional injection therapies, and there is less concern of adverse effects.
A safe injection treatment within 30 to 60 minutes!
01. Recovery Period: None
02. Post-Treatment Cares
- The post-procedural pain may continue for up to 3 days.
- Placing an ice pack over the procedure site will provide pain relief.
- Make sure not to irritate the procedure site for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory agents and anti-inflammatory painkillers.
- You can take Tylenol, which helps alleviate the pain.
- Do not consume any herbal medicine, the ingredients of which are unknown.