N-Cog Lifting is a lifting procedure involving the use of a new type of thread with fine bilateral projections on the multi-cog thread made from PDO. The fine, divided projections on the thread fixes the skin tissue with evenly distributed strength, thereby enhancing the skin lifting and tightening effects.
1. Even lifting of the skin in the procedure site
The stress is distributed evenly for uniform lifting of the skin in the procedure site.
2. Lifting and whitening effects
It results in face lifting, which enhances the contours and three-dimensional appearance of the skin, and activates and proliferates collagen in the dermis layer, thereby enhancing the overall face line and skin elasticity. It even helps improve the complexion.
3. Safety and simple procedure
The thread that has been approved as Class 4 thread by the KFDA for its safety is used. The thread has also been certified through the CE, KGMP and ISO certification systems, and it is a biodegradable material that is completely absorbed by the body.
4. Reduced side effects and irritation!
The short cogs are used to prevent them from moving in place and projecting out of the skin. The cog threads are very thin, so they cause less irritation and inflammation.
- When should I opt for N-Cog Lifting?
If you want to improve the appearance of sagging cheeks, marionette, the jawline and a double chin.
- Insertion location
Typically inserted into the subcutaneous fat layer
- Direction of insertion
Sagging cheeks and marionette – Inserted in front of the ears
Jawline – Inserted along the hair line
Double chin – Inserted at the lower jawline
For those who lose skin elasticity and have sagging cheek.
For those who worry about nasolabial lines.
For those who want to slenderize their loose-jowled.
For those who want to have a smooth oval facial line.
For those who could not gain tangible outcomes from the existing lifting treatment.
1. Patients can have bruises, swelling, red spots etc. But they disappear in 2~6 days in general.
2. It is necessary for patients to sleep in a right posture for 2~3 days after receiving the treatment.
3. Do not massage the treated area
4. Try not to smoke or drink alcoholic beverages for 2 weeks
5. It is advisable for those who could not gain tangible outcomes from the existing lifting treatment.
6. No sauna for 2 weeks
7. It requires close attention as patients may have bleeding, inflammation, etc. in common depending on individuals.
|V-Line Lift||Existing Thread Lift||Facial Plastic Surgery|
|anesthesia||local or sedation||local or sedation||general or sedation|
|session||1 session||1 session||1 session|
|post treatment||– It maximizes lofting effects by taking overall factors such as skin, fat and muscle into consideration.
– The effects increase over time
|– The duration is shorter due to weak tension of fixed points.
– Thread can be untied or cut.
|– It is an operation done through skin incision so that it requires a long period of time for recovery.
– Scars can be remained.
|pain||It is less painful as it avoids touching sensitive skin tissues and makes fixed points.||It can generate headache caused by the pain from fixed points.||It can generate headache caused by the pain from fixed points.|
|daily routine||without affecting||1 week||2~3 weeks|
|duration||over 2 years|